COURSE AYURVEDA THERAPIST IN KERALA
WITH NATIVE TEACHER OF INDIA AND TRANSLATED INTO CASTILIAN
To learn authentic Ayurveda in its surroundings birth, Kerala, with native doctor, highly qualified, who has dedicated his life to health and Ayurvedic science, where we not only teach their techniques if not will impart his compassionate behavior, and their gifts to heal others.
Theory classes and especially practical classes will be held daily., where we can learn about different aspects of ayurveda medicine, as its principles ,and we learn the technique of performing various massages and treatments.
It also includes various activities some afternoons, learn about the real India Ayurvedic visiting rural areas , traditional pharmacies, recognizing medicinal plants, temples , living experience that is very difficult to get alone.
You will be in a natural environment, enjoying the beaches
paradisiacal Kerala and the hospitality of its people.
We will also perform a kind of yoga and Ayurvedic cooking workshop.
And the best of all, with translation into Castilian!
At the end of the course, a certificate will be delivered in Ayurveda Massage 50 hours .
To deepen the Ayurveda Science , and if you want to practice as a therapist ayurveda ,or as a way to improve your health and personal growth .
Useful for both beginners and those with understanding who want recycled Ayurvedic methods.
It is based on Vedic knowledge over 5000 years of antiguaty, which it has traditionally transmitted orally in kerala and practical.
Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to life and health. health is defined as a state of complete balance of all bodily functions either physical or mental. During the course, theory and, above all, practice will be combined.. The theory includes detailed explanations of various concepts in Ayurveda, massages, treatment procedures, Marma points ,constitutions… And the practice session includes various types of massages , Special Kerala, and other techniques such as facial pianobar, head massage, and different treatments , Abhyanga, Massage with herbal bags.
A trip to Kerala ,where we can learn about the yogic-India authentic ayurvedic.
INTRODUCTION TO AYURVEDA
History of Ayurveda – Kerala Ayurveda Culture and Tradition.
Basic principles of Ayurveda
Branches of Ayurveda
Importance of the five routines in Ayurveda
Qualities and evolution of a professional Ayurveda
Bhoota Sidhanta (Creation theory)
Pancha Maha Bhoota- concept of the five great elements
Knsepto Tridosha (Wadding, Pitta, Kapha )and the five subdivisions
Concept of Body-Mind-Soul
Features and recognition of the Constitution
PHARMACOLOGY - Study of Herbs
Introduction of important herbs and their use
Concept of Agni (digestive fire)
The qualities of food
Ayurveda Dietary Concepts (foods to balance each Constitution through the
accept internal / external accept
MASSAGE AND ITS IMPORTANCE
Benefits and contraindications
MARMA (Vital energy points)
Introduction to vital energy points in the human body and functions
MEDICINES USED Oils and Products
Importance of Ayurvedic oils, products and their use
Ayurveda beauty treatments
Siro Abhyanga (Traditional Indian head massage)
Abhyanga (masaje corporal ayurvédica)
Four Hands Massage
Pdabyangam (Oiled feet)
Facial Masaje AYURVEDICO
in dikizhi (Massage with medicinal powder bags, peanuts ), preparation and method of application
Udhavrthanm (medicinal powders massage) the method of application
Introduction to Massage Marma ( energy points)
The course consists of different modules that include theory and practical training. A printed dossier will be delivered for the steps in the massage and theory schemes. .
It is a very experiential way and essentially practical.
ACCREDITATION – CERTIFICATES
- Students will receive a certificate Ayurveda Therapist Training at the end of the course 50 hours, Entity issued by Ayurveda and Yoga registered with the government
- Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the Course – on condition of attendance and course.
- You need to have attended the 90 % sessions and 100% payment
- The certificate can be added to part of the stamp of India the stamp of the center in Europe, which would give it more validity.
COURSE DIRECTOR :
Theory classes and especially practical classes will be held daily. . From Kerala (India). The cradle of Ayurveda and Yoga with the collaboration of Sivaneih Ma.
Native teacher in love with Ayurveda and yoga.
One of his passions , in addition to cure and treat, It is to train and provide expertise as a professional, for others to take the path towards life they want to live.
Vaidya Ayurveda and Panchakarma Medicine by the Institute of Traditional Kerala.
Specializing in traditional medicine Marma, Marma by the Association of Kerala.
Professor of Classical Yoga Sivananda lines and Satiananda.
Theory classes and especially practical classes will be held daily. 25 years, treating and teaching with people from different countries.
PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES
Some of the proposed activities that we normally carry out , subject to availability, climate, etc
- Backwaters. Boating quiet backwaters of rivers Paseo ,discovering one of the most beautiful natural sites in the world .And Visit the temple where you can celebrate the ritual of purifying fire energy.
- visit the countryside with Dr. Ayurveda, where we will approach the traditional ayurveda, Theory classes and especially practical classes will be held daily., where many plants collect and prepare some formulas, most local person who has spent years dedicating themselves to this office ,It is being lost because of the great ayurvedic pharmacies. We can buy ayurvedic products. We know some medicinal plants.
- We visit a community for rural India ,Examples could be; villas, the school, the temple…
- A Yoga and meditation class
- Ayurvedic cooking workshop and special and traditional dinner of Kerala with palm leaves.
NEXT DATES :
AYURVEDA COURSE AND/OR RECEIVE PANCHAKARMAS HEALTH CURE IN KERALA
SUMMER 2024 IN KERALA INDIA
* Of the 2 al 7 of August 2024 ( 6 intensive days – 8 fly) With traveling plane of 1 al 8 of August
Course and activities check in and meeting from 2 from night to 12 from the morning to the 2 of August. The first day everything starts after eating the 2 of August.
Check out and departure 8 August at 11 am , you can go out the night before or sleep , activities end on 7 at night .
We have no possibility to offer accommodation or meals before or after.
PATTERNS AND TIMES
It is performed intensively for 6 days / 5 Daily hours. full time, in the afternoons activities and excursions ( 8 days with flights) Certificate of 50 h .
possibility in 2024 to do extension with road trip through Kerala with yoga, Beaches, ashrams, tea plantations, elephants. Of the 8 al 13 of August , with flights from 1 from August to 14. You have the link to the link here.
Kottukal a 25 Km from Trivandrum Airport,in a green setting surrounded by palm trees and coconut trees 3 km of beautiful beaches .
The type of accommodation is in homestay . They are family homes adapted with good conditions and amenities . Most are newly built following the old model homes typical kerala but modernized. The idea is to offer a different and unique experience in a rural setting with friendly service and staff, where you can fully contact with the population and interact with their day to day, away from the usual tourist spots where only tourists and traders. That is to say, the place is an opportunity to learn the yogic rural India authentic ayurvedic .
The food is ovo vegetarian. It's a balance us focused on food and purify, using local natural products. Basically the products are rice and coconut.
Breakfast is continental based on toast or chapatis, Indian wheat pancakes, infusions and fruit.
Lunch and dinner consists of rice, different rice cakes, semolina rice with legumes or vegetables.
You have freely available mineral water, you have to bring a water bottle 50 ml o 1 he per person, to fill.
If during the activities you will have dinner outside, the menu would be the same, vegetarian. (Not even industrial drinks would enter, no meat , no dessert, what is not advised to take, since it is a week of purification, but in any case it would be borne by the consumption of each person)
We do not have the possibility of special meals or choice, Well, as in all the retreats, the meals are the same for everyone..
No experience is required to take the course..
What we are selecting people who come with kindness , since India is a very powerful experience, and you are going to be accompanied which will give you shelter and security, but you have to come with adaptability.
Also in these group courses , coexistence and good vibes , is essential for proper functioning, and is the basis of spirituality, not to escape to another world but to lay the foundation , what is personality and doing things with love.
So this place is for you, if you don't want to go as a tourist and really want to get to know rural and traditional India, If you have many demands, please choose the tourist area
ORDER OF PROCEDURE
1 Request the application and doubts by email
2 Send the data and the request and wait for acceptance , if required, a phone call would be requested, after submitting the application and knowing your real intention to travel
3 Make the reservation payment
4 It is notified when there is a minimum group of 4 people to buy plane tickets
5 The necessary data is given to process the visa
6 10 days before the trip you receive the welcome email with taxi details, schedules, etc
7 Payment in India on the first day of the rest in cash
Since 1450€ /, per person in a double room , for reservations made in advance at least 5 months before departure .
O 1650 euros after.
Before the 1 of March, then plane prices start to rise.
OPTIONAL : Single room supplement: 300 € / Panchakarma or retreat and health cure 500 €
If we must make a payment in local currency (Indian rupee ) It will apply the exchange rate (INR/EUR) there that day on the Internet at XE : www.xe.com
- 6 nights in a double room on a bed and full board.
- Meeting at the airport with driver, that will go to fetch you and take you to the hotel. And transfer to Trivandrum airport to return home.
- All entrances to the scheduled visits
- A class of Yoga and Meditation
- Ayurveda cooking workshop and special dinner.
- Guides for Spanish-speaking activities
- Local guide and Ayurvedic medicine specialist knowledge of the Spanish language for activities related to ayurveda
- Canoe ride. Backwater en poovar.
- Ayurveda Therapist course (30 hours)
- Registered certificate ( 50 hours ; 30 Theory classes and especially practical classes will be held daily. + related afternoon activities )
- International Flights Spain - Trivandrum - Spain ( 1250 e )
- India visa (since. 61 €)
- health and travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not indicated in It includes.
- Option to receive massages and treatments loose 2000 rupees /25 and massage, pay directly there if you want to perform.
- Option to do a panchakarma, purification ,consists of receiving an hour and a half daily of massages or treatments or consultation with a doctor, and internal medicine, every day for 6 days . If you want to make this special course program also has to be processed before reaching , when booking process for course. The cost of a panchakarma for 6 days for students taking the course at the same time is 500 euros. You can click on this link that will take you to the web page with more information
- Option to extend 6 more days with road trip 1450 extra euros. But if you do both purification or course plus road trip there is 100 euro discount. Total 12 days 2800 euros 14 days with flights possibility in 2024 to do extension with road trip through Kerala with yoga, Beaches, ashrams, tea plantations, elephants. You have the link to the link here.
COMPANIONS who do not take a course or panchakarma
FACE OR ONLINE LIVE ZOOM
We offer many courses , workshops and activities in different places , mainly in the Pyrenees of Catalonia and in Kerala ( India) and various modalities , weekdays, weekend, intensive and online.
FACE OR ONLINE LIVE ZOOM, FACE OR ONLINE LIVE ZOOM .
If you do not see any date published on this page for any modality or place, it means that it is not scheduled for this year or there is no forecast.
TO CLARIFY WHAT ACTIVITIES OR COURSES ARE SCHEDULED, WE ADVISE YOU TO VISIT THE AGENDA PAGE, YOU CAN DO IT BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK, THERE YOU WILL FIND THE NEXT DATES AND PLACES OF EVERYTHING WE DO ORDERED
All the programs, dates and prices are posted on the web
♥ for questions, application and reservations contact by email