COURSE AYURVEDA THERAPIST IN KERALA
Therapist course ayurveda in Kerala with native teacher
To learn authentic Ayurveda in its surroundings birth, Kerala, with native doctors, highly qualified, who have dedicated their life to health and Ayurvedic Science, where we not only teach their techniques if not will impart his compassionate behavior, and their gifts to heal others.
Were held daily four hours of classes, theory and practice, where we can learn about different aspects of ayurveda medicine, as its principles ,and we learn the technique of performing various massages and treatments.
It also includes several activities in the afternoon, learn about the real India Ayurvedic visiting rural areas , traditional pharmacies, recognizing medicinal plants, temples , living experience that is very difficult to get alone.
You will be in a natural environment, enjoying the beaches
paradisiacal Kerala and the hospitality of its people.
We will also perform a kind of yoga and Ayurvedic cooking workshop.
And the best of all, with translation into Castilian!
At the end of the course, a certificate will be delivered in Ayurveda Massage 100 hours .
To deepen the Ayurveda Science , and if you want to practice as a therapist ayurveda ,or as a way to improve your health and personal growth .
Useful for both beginners and those with understanding who want recycled Ayurvedic methods.
It is based on Vedic knowledge over 5000 years of antiguaty, which it has traditionally transmitted orally in kerala and practical.
Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to life and health. health is defined as a state of complete balance of all bodily functions either physical or mental. During the course theory and practice it combines above. The theory includes detailed explanations of various concepts in Ayurveda, massages, treatment procedures, Marma points ,constitutions… And the practice session includes various types of massages , Special Kerala, and other techniques such as facial pianobar, head massage, and different treatments , Abhyanga, Massage with herbal bags.
A trip to Kerala ,where we can learn about the yogic-India authentic ayurvedic.
INTRODUCTION TO AYURVEDA
History of Ayurveda – Kerala Ayurveda Culture and Tradition.
Basic principles of Ayurveda
Branches of Ayurveda
Importance of the five routines in Ayurveda
Qualities and evolution of a professional Ayurveda
Bhoota Sidhanta (Creation theory)
Pancha Maha Bhoota- concept of the five great elements
Knsepto Tridosha (Wadding, Pitta, Kapha )and the five subdivisions
Concept of Body-Mind-Soul
Features and recognition of the Constitution
PHARMACOLOGY - Study of Herbs
Introduction of important herbs and their use
Concept of Agni (digestive fire)
The qualities of food
Ayurveda Dietary Concepts (food to balance each constitution through diet.
Purwkrma (preparatory processes Panchakarma)
(Karma Sneeha or treatment oiling)
accept internal / external accept
MASSAGE AND ITS IMPORTANCE
Benefits and contraindications
MARMA (Vital energy points)
Introduction to vital energy points in the human body and functions
MEDICINES USED Oils and Products
Importance of Ayurvedic oils, products and their use
Siro Abhyanga (Traditional Indian head massage)
Abhyanga (masaje corporal ayurvédica)
Four Hands Massage
Pdabyangam (Oiled feet)
Facial Masaje AYURVEDICO
Elakizhi (Massage with bags (peanuts) medicinal leaves) preparation and method of application
in dikizhi (Massage with medicinal powder bags), preparation and method of application
Navarakizhi (Massage with medicinal rice bags) preparation and method of application
Udhavrthanm (medicinal powders massage) the method of application
Kadee Vasti (local treatment for low back pain), preparation and method of application
Vast Greeva (Local treatment for neck problems) preparation and method of application
Jnu bladder (Local treatment for pain of knee joint) preparation and method of application
Introduction to Massage Marma ( energy points)
Ayurveda beauty treatments
The course consists of modules that include theory and practical training .It deliver printed material for the steps in the massage , and schemes theory
They must be employed by the student / a. It is a very experiential way and essentially practical.
ACCREDITATION – CERTIFICATES
- Students will receive a certificate Ayurveda Therapist Training at the end of the course 100 hours, Entity issued by Ayurveda and Yoga registered with the government
- Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the Course – on condition of attendance and course.
- You need to have attended the 90 % sessions and 100% payment
- 1 theoric exam ( Theory sessions)
- 1 practical test
COURSE DIRECTOR :
Maestro Kumar .From Kerala (India). The cradle of Ayurveda and Yoga.
Native teacher Kerala. Love of Ayurveda and yoga.
One of his passions , in addition to cure and treat, It is to train and provide expertise as a professional, for others to take the path towards life they want to live.
Vaidya Ayurveda and Panchakarma Medicine by the Institute of Traditional Kerala.
Specializing in traditional medicine Marma, Marma by the Association of Kerala.
Professor of Classical Yoga Sivananda lines and Satiananda.
experience 16 years, treating and teaching to people around the world.
PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES
- Backwaters. Boating quiet backwaters of rivers Paseo ,discovering one of the most beautiful natural sites in the world .And Visit the temple where you can celebrate the ritual of purifying fire energy.
- visit the countryside with Dr. Ayurveda, where we will approach the traditional ayurveda, an ayurvedic hospital visit and know their therapists and patients ,its operation ,etc..(subject to availability of doctors on dates)
- We will also have the opportunity to visit a traditional and ancient Ayurvedic pharmacy, where many plants collect and prepare some formulas, most local person who has spent years dedicating themselves to this office ,It is being lost because of the great ayurvedic pharmacies. We can buy ayurvedic products. We know some medicinal plants.
- We visit a community for rural India ,Examples could be; villas, the school, the temple…
- A yoga class
- Ayurvedic cooking workshop and special and traditional dinner of Kerala with palm leaves.
* Of the 11 al 20 of August 2019( 10 intensive days – 12 days with flights)
With traveling plane of 10 al 21 of August
Course activities and check in and find 10 a.m 11 of August
check out and departure 21 August at 10 am .
Kottukal a 25 Km from Trivandrum Airport,in a green setting surrounded by palm trees and coconut trees 3 km of beautiful beaches .
The accommodations is homestays . They are family homes adapted with good conditions and amenities . Most are newly built following the old model homes typical kerala but modernized. The idea is to offer a different and unique experience in a rural setting with friendly service and staff, where you can fully contact with the population and interact with their day to day, away from the usual tourist spots where only tourists and traders. That is to say, the place is an opportunity to learn the yogic rural India authentic ayurvedic .
The food is lacto ovo vegetarian. It's a balance us focused on food and purify, by families exclusively for us, with love and using local organic products.
Since 1250 € , per person in a double room or triple, for reservations made in advance 4 months before departure . 1350 € for bookings made after.
To book you have to give a sneak preview of 500 euros , to deduct the total. And the rest pay cash the first day of the course on arrival in Kerala.
OPTIONAL : Single room supplement: 300 € Panchakarma 600 €
Exceptionally whether to make a charge in local currency (Indian rupee ) It will apply the exchange rate (INR/EUR) there that day on the Internet at XE : www.xe.com
- 10 nights in a double room or triple bed and full board.
- All transportation and transfers required for activities, private minibus or taxi.
- Meeting at the airport with driver, that will go to pick you up and take you home ( homestay). And transfer to Trivandrum airport to return home.
- All entrances to the scheduled visits
- Yoga class, You can be at home, la playa's ashram Trivandrum
- Ayurveda cooking workshop and special dinner.
- Guidelines for activities
- Local guide and Ayurvedic medicine specialist knowledge of the Spanish language for activities related to ayurveda
- Canoe ride. Backwater en poovar.
- Ayurveda Therapist course (40 h. of class)
- Registered certificate ( 100 hours , 40 face + + self-study related activities )
- International Flights Spain - Trivandrum - Spain about 800 euros
- India visa (since. 61 €)
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not indicated in It includes.
- Option of yoga and meditation. 10 euros per class (pay directly there if you want to perform)
- Option to do a panchakarma, purification ,It is to receive a daily half hour massage or treatments , consultation with Dr., and internal medicine, every day during 10 days. If you want to make this special course program also has to be processed before reaching , when booking process for course. The cost of a panchakarma for 10 days is 600 euros
All the programs, dates and prices are fully published on the website ♥ For reservations contact by email