AND YOGA TRIP TO KERALA AYURVEDA
Ashrams – Ayurveda – Yoga – Meditation – contact Population – Nature - Temples- Beaches- Nature
Trivandrum – kottukal – Kanyakumari – Varkala – Kollan (Amrrithapuri)-Alleppey – Munnar- Angamali - Kaladi
A spiritual path to South India, visiting the area Kerala . An itinerary to practice yoga, receive ayurveda, Meditation ... in an environment of great natural beauty.
Also visit the Ashram de Amma and participate with them in their devotional rites. We also will approach several Ashram, where we think ,yoga and breathe his peace.
A very special trip to renew one's energy through the traditional wisdom of India and its deep spirituality.
A different trip, to know places, and contact with the population, Which they are difficult to go alone, as we have the opportunity to feel wrapped, by native guide Kerala, with knowledge of Spanish-speaking, and also ayurveda and yoga specialist.
Day 1 AIRPORT-TRIVANDRUM
- Afternoon departure from Barcelona or Madrid
- Arrival at Trivandrum at dawn
- Airport pickup .
- Taxi to Homestay , rural house.
Day 2 KOTTUKAL ( rural experience, in a green environment surrounded by palm and coconut trees , we will be in a house having an experience in rural India authentic ,away from tourist areas and in contact with the population)
- Iremos en taxi a Poovar- Boating quiet backwaters of rivers Paseo ,visiting villages and discovering one of the most beautiful natural sites in the world
- Marapalam temple visit and celebration bid, fire ritual. Silent Meditation.
Day 3 KOTTUKAL
- A traditional ayurvedic hospital visit and know their therapists and patients ,its operation,etc…
- We will also have the opportunity to visit a traditional and ancient Ayurvedic pharmacy, where many plants collect and prepare some formulas. Most local person who has spent years dedicating themselves to this profession that is being lost because of the great ayurvedic pharmacies. We can buy ayurvedic remedies.
- Visit the rural community and family houses. Walk around the rural India, We know some medicinal plants.
Day 4 KOTTUKAL
- Yoga class
- Visit the school and its humanitarian project. Visit the rural community . Walk around the rural India.
- Ayurveda cooking course in Kerala ,.Aprenderemos special dinner and prepare different vegetarian dishes and ayurvedic.
- We receive a full one-hour massage ayurveda.
Day 5 KANYAKUMARI-( Hindu pilgrimage city, temples, sUNSET)
- Transfer to Kanyakumari ( taxi 3 hours approx) and sleep there http://seaview.in/
- Visit Naguercoil Temple Road .
- Monument where Gandhi's ashes remain and know their philosophy and moral
- Kanyakumary is the end, the last tip of India, is the combination of three seas, and it is near the Ecuador, We see the sunset over the dawn of the moon with only a few minutes apart.
Day 6 KANYAKUMARI – VARKALA
- Vivekananda Rock. little rock / island where the yogi meditated and chose to take the moral message and yoga beyond India to the West.
- OM meditation , in the House of Meditation.
VARKALA ( famous for its beaches )
- Transfer to Varkala (3,5 h) Taxi and sleep there
- We bathe in the sea with its beautiful beaches with palm trees.
- time to buy artisanship imported from across India, Nepal and Tibet or henna tattoos… or relax on the beach.
Day 7 AMRRITHAPURI
- Yoga class
- Taxi, a Amma ashram , the famous spiritual teacher for his hugs and his visits to the West.
- Slebrakión del Discourses ( singing and reciting mantras, sacred sounds , with typical instruments.
- Participation in the Puja , fire ritual offering to God
- Receive Dharsam ( hug ) de Amma ( Amma subject to calendar ).Normally it is always in August.
Day 8 ALLEPPEY ( It is the Venice of the East, network of rivers)
- Transfer to Allepey and sleep there
- Romantic boat ride on the backwaters of rivers ,visiting villages and discovering one of the most beautiful natural sites in the world .
Day 9-10-11-12 MUNNAR ( Tea plantations)
Munnar is known for a mountain area for its tea plantations. In 2018 get a special purplish blue flower, only grows 12 years, It is covering all the mountains like a cloak. Something very magical and special for locals.
- Taxi transfer to munnar 4 O 5 h and sleep there
- We will make several activities, lakes visits, Mountain points, National Park, of elephants, tea plantations, and see a typical show Kerala, Katakali, a representation of theater.
Day 13 Angamali-Kaladi ( Ashram)
- Taxi transfer to Angamali 4 O 5 h and sleep there ( hotel a 3 km from the airport)
- Visita a Shankaracharya ashram, knowing the philosophy of the yogi and spiritual master.
- Meditation farewell at the ashram temple
- Farewell guides.
Day 14 AIRPORT köchin-BARCELONA
- Transfer to the airport by taxi
To be determined 2020
- hotels 3 .Rooms with double sinks stars. They are in quiet places and surrounded by nature, and views, many of them the sea. Air conditioning and hot water
- Shanti Nilayam Homestay . House with double rooms . Sink and shower in each room. Hot water.
Lodging and Meals:
- 12 double room night stay.
- All transportation and transfers necessary , Taxi big guy SUV ( Toyota indigo )from 7 air-conditioned spaces, or private minibus.
- All activities and scheduled visits.
- 2 boating
- Ayurveda cooking workshop
- An ayurvedic massage.
- Cultural Show Katakali
- Two yoga classes
- Native Spanish speaking guide throughout the stay in India + Spanish guide
- Do not enter diets, only breakfast : ( approximately meal 15 euros or 1000 rupees per day or less lunch and dinner) .
- International flight. Recommended ARAB EMIRATES , travels straight to Trivandrum ,the price ranges from 800-900 euros depending on advance purchase and season. It is advisable to leave the reserves before February, and also arrange tickets. The organization can not process the tickets but the flight details to be purchased online or at any travel agency given Spanish.
- Visa (since. 61 €)each must undertake to arrange a visa your passport. Information is provided.
- Personal expenses
- Anything not indicated in It includes.
PRICE: Since 1350€ per person in a double room .
Single room supplement for hotels : 400 €
Exceptionally whether to make a charge in local currency (Indian rupee ) It will apply the exchange rate (INR/EUR) there that day on the Internet at XE : www.xe.com
All the programs, dates and prices are fully published on the website ♥ For reservations contact by email