AYURVEDA MASSAGE AND THERAPY TRAINING
MASAJES , TREATMENTS, NUTRITION , PHYTOTHERAPY
DIRECTED BY MAESTRO NATIVE OF KERALA, INDIA, THE CRADLE OF AYURVEDA
SIVANEIH COLLABORATION WITH CATALAN PHILOSOPHY PROFESSOR.
To learn the tradition and the roots of Ayurveda and its authenticity, not only at the level of technique but what you can bring and inspire a Master . Castilian translation.
EXTENSIVE IN INTENSIVE AND IN INDIA Catalan Pyrenees
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to deepen and complete globally on Ayurveda , and if you want to practice as a therapist ayurveda ,or as a way to improve your health and personal growth . Useful for both beginners and those with understanding who want recycled Ayurvedic methods.
ayurveda formations will be conducted in different modes ; extensive following the school calendar , some Saturdays , in Seu d´Urgell or intensive in the Catalan Pyrenees and in Kerala, India
It is based on Vedic knowledge over 5000 years of antiguaty, which it has traditionally transmitted orally in kerala and practical.
Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to life and health. health is defined as a state of complete balance of all bodily functions either physical or mental. Ayurveda is 4 large parts; massages and treatments; philosophy and lifestyle; nutrition and internal medicine part. During the course, theory and, above all, practice will be combined.. The theory includes detailed explanations of various concepts in Ayurveda, massages, treatment procedures, Marma points ,constitutions, And the practice session includes various types of massages , Special Kerala, and other techniques such as facial pianobar, head massage, and different treatments , Abhyanga, Massage with herbal bags. Various types of special advanced treatments of Kerala, and other techniques
The course ends with the option to take a trip to Kerala ,where we can learn about the yogic-India authentic ayurvedic.
PROGRAM OF THE COURSE OF AYURVEDA
INTRODUCTION TO AYURVEDA Definition, Objective and Concept of Health. History of Ayurveda; Kerala, Culture and Tradition Ayurveda. Basic principles of Ayurveda Ayurveda .Ramas .Importancia of the five routines in Ayurveda. Qualities and professional development of Ayurveda.
Bhoota Sidhanta (Creation theory) Pancha Maha Bhoota, concept of the five great elements. Knsepto Tridosha (Wadding, Pitta, Kapha ) and the five subdivisions. Concept of Body-Mind-Soul. Features and recognition of the Constitution.
Pharmacology - Study from herbs
Introduction of important herbs and their use in Ayurvedic Preparations
Nutrition. Concept of Agni (digestive fire) .The qualities of food .Conceptos Ayurveda Diet (food to balance each constitution through diet).
Purwkrma (preparatory processes Panchakarma) (Karma Sneeha or treatment oiling) accept internal / external accept
Massages and its importance. Benefits and contraindications
Marma (Vital energy points) Introduction to the most important points of vital energy in the human body and functions
used drugs ; Oils and Products Importance of Ayurvedic oils.
Several ayurvedic treatments
Ayurvedic Oils and Products
PRACTICAL TRAINING CLASSES AYURVEDA
Siro Abhyanga (Traditional Indian head massage) Abhyanga (masaje corporal ayurvédica)
Four Hands Massage Pdabyangam (Oiled feet) Facial Masaje AYURVEDICO
Elakizhi (Massage with bags (peanuts) medicinal leaves) preparation and method of application
in dikizhi (Massage with medicinal powder bags), the preparation and application method Navarakizhi (Massage with medicinal rice bags) preparation and method of application
Udhavrthanm (medicinal powders massage) the method of application
Kadee Vasti (local treatment for low back pain), preparation and method of application
Vast Greeva (Local treatment for neck problems) preparation and method Janu Vasti application (Local treatment for pain of knee joint) preparation and method of application
Introduction to Massage Marma ( energy points). Ayurveda beauty treatments.
Nasyam (nasal medication)( Panchakarma)
Shirodhara (Oil Treatment Head), preparation and method of application
Thackeray defeats Shiro Vasti, preparation and method of application
The course consists of different modules ( 10 modules of 5 hours) that include theory and practical training. Printed material will be delivered for the steps in the massage , theory and schemes to be used by the student / a. It is a very experiential way and essentially practical.
- At the end of the course, students will obtain a certificate of Ayurveda Therapist and Masseur Training from 100 hours ( 50 face-to-face and 50 self-study ), Entity issued by Ayurveda and Yoga ,registered in the Generalitat of Catalonia with núm.46426
- Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the Course – on condition of attendance and course.
- You need to have attended the 80 % sessions and 100% payment
- 1 theoretical exam and papers ( Theory sessions)
- 1 practical test
Master directs P.kumar Yoga teacher and native of Kerala Ayurveda, India The cradle of Ayurveda and Yoga.
With the punctual collaboration of Sivaneih professor from Catalonia.
Enamored of Ayurveda and yoga.Una of his passions , in addition to cure and treat, It is to train and provide expertise as a professional, for others to take the path towards life who want vivir.Vaidya and Panchakarma Ayurveda Medicine by Traditional Kerala.Especializado Institute of Traditional Medicine in Marma, by Marma Association Kerala.Profesor classic Yoga Sivananda lines and Satiananda.
More information on the Aparado About Us.
experience 25 years, treating and teaching to people from east and west.
UPCOMING DATES :
MASSAGE THERAPY COURSE AND AYURVEDA
Course 2022/23 : Extensive starts in October at LA SEU D´URGELL
8 OCT, 26 NOV, 17 DIC ,21 ENE, 25 FEB, 18 MAR, 15 ABR, 6 MAY, 17 JUN, 1 JUL
SCHEDULE : from 10 a 15
AYURVEDA MASSAGE TRAINING AND THERAPY IN KERALA
( India )
Look on the main home page in paragraph in India.
PRICE OF EXTENSIVE IN THE SEU D'URGELL
Registration or reservation 350 euros (Administration fees, nonrefundable) .
10 fees 150 euros each month , is domiciled by bank, We do not collect monthly payments in cash..
It is mandatory the 100% payment, although some seminary is missing. Do not pay for seminary if not square .
Total 1500 euros + Registration 350 e (1 course) = 1850 total
Offer 10% off the entire course, if the entire course is paid , cash, when you enrolled, before the 15 of June :
That is to say 1650 euros including the entire course and enrollment
Enrollment period for extensive :Of the 1 April to 30 of June.
Places are very limited. After the 30 June we can be in India all summer , following the school calendar and communication may be less fluid when making online license plates with the last places remaining.
General information on payments for extensive option
Tuition payment is made in cash at the center and an interview is held. Payments for the rest of the course will be made by direct debit at the beginning of the month. from october to july, cash is not taken.
Nonpayment, automatic low course involves losing all rights.
If you make registration near the course date, you must pay the two payments at a time ( tuition and first payment)
Enrollment is not considered done if the request is not signed delivery, consenting to personal data, etc.
Once you are enrolled , It is mandatory 100% payment, although some seminary is missing. Do not pay for seminary if not square .
If you miss a seminar, practical seminar material will be presented at the next seminar.
If you miss more than 70% a level , It is due from the course , having to enroll again, again and repeat the entire course, making the corresponding full payment.
TIPS AND CONDITIONS:
– Please bring comfortable clothes and wide ,for free movement of energy, notebook and pen for theory. Water.
– Leave shoes at the entrance, and bags and jackets in your wardrobe. Enter the room the essentials. And of course moving off and in the dressing room.
– make light meal and if it can be vegetarian, for purification during the day we celebrate the course.
– You can not eat or bring food in the room. During lunch for Saturday and intensive mode center will be closed.
– Any doubt, observation, clarification ,make information directly to the appropriate teacher in person to the end of classes. Please do not utilicéis the WhatsApp, because we use it only for short communication, ask or cancel appointments Individual Therapy . Using the WhatsApp forces us to work with a small apparatus and always available, ie to be very distracted and little present , which is precisely what we are trying to educate students / as.
Communication for group courses will be in class and if any individual aspect comment to the end of the session. If there is any urgent matter will be communicated by email.
– Attendance is essential for the correct evolution of the student. Classes are not recoverable since someone is always missing and it is very difficult, so the student is responsible for their interest.
– If you cannot attend a class notify by email, that all teachers can see, at least 24 h in advance.
– In addition to attendance, it is very important in these courses to come without preconceptions and with the blank page. That is to say , don't think you know everything. Attitude is essential for good learning, and value personal transformation more than certification.
– Respect the teacher and the group. Conviviality, positive attitudes and tolerance among all members , It is very important for the proper functioning of the course. Look for the kind way ,empathic and positive, not to create reactions or negative energies. Search ask questions from the heart not from the ego.
– The material delivered is for you, these they coming to these classes and prepared / or to receive. Thank you for not reproduce the material, and not work to people not ready perform the asanas from ignorance, ego and only from the physical part, that is what has happened a lot in the West.
-It is a responsibility of the student to cultivate good deeds, prerequisite to be a good yoga teacher. It should be noted that the education system in India is reversed, first taught the person to be a good person and have a balance and personal development and then when it is ready ,knowledge and skills taught. What you want advice is that without love DELIVERY practice and technique will be empty. Love ,delivery and intuition are attitudes that students should work hard in their day to day ,the balance itself to balance others.
– Training is a group course that every student learns to take charge of your life if someone need assistance you can refer therapies.
-daily practice of meditation and yoga are advised .
– Reflections on Cultural Differences:
The teacher ,From an Eastern perspective des works of love, humility, intuition, heart, Energy , spontaneity, fluideza ,silence, thought out answers, Delivery not so much from intelligence ,rationality , the oratory and quick responses.
FACE OR ONLINE LIVE ZOOM
We offer many courses , workshops , activities and therapies in different places , mainly in the Pyrenees of Catalonia and in Kerala ( India) and various modalities , weekdays, weekend, intensive and online.
If you need to request more information by email firstname.lastname@example.org specify which course or therapy where and which modality .
If you do not see any date published on this page for any modality or place, it means that it is not scheduled for this year or there is no forecast.
TO CLARIFY WHAT ACTIVITIES OR COURSES ARE SCHEDULED, WE ADVISE YOU TO VISIT THE AGENDA PAGE, YOU CAN DO IT BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK, THERE YOU WILL FIND THE NEXT DATES AND PLACES OF EVERYTHING WE DO ORDERED
All the programs, dates and prices are posted on the web
♥ For questions, requests and reservations contact by email