AYURVEDA MEDICINE, NATUROPATÍA,DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENTS , PHYTOTHERAPY, PHARMACOLOGY , PREPARATION OF NATURAL REMEDIES , PANCHAKARMA (CURES)
KERALA WITH NATIVE TEACHER (INDIA)
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to deepen the Ayurveda Science , which it is one of the great natural medicines worldwide.
Useful for beginners ( We deliver them an introductory dossier) therapists who wish to advance.
Ayurveda is 4 large parts; massages and treatments; philosophy and lifestyle; nutrition and internal medicine part.
It is a theoretical and practical course. Ayurveda includes pulse diagnosis, Panchakarma (Detoxification and purifications), treatment of diseases with preparations , pharmacology, study of large formulas used in ayurveda, and deepening nutrition . And the practice session includes various types of advanced treatments of Kerala, and other techniques .
Metodología of diagnóstico AYURVEDICO
Ashta lore test (eight points for examination or diagnosis) River test (test pulse) Urine test (Urinalysis) Malapariksha (stool examination) Tongue exam (language exam)whom the(Voice exam) Palpation (skin examination) Drika parikasha (eye exam) Shape test (examination of the external features)
Several ayurvedic treatments general management Ayurvedic treatment of common diseases.
the treatment of major diseases of each constitution will be studied,with herbal remedies,diet,Lifestyle.
Pharmacology - Study Herbal
Deepening important herbs and their use in Ayurveda
Clasificación of Medicina ayurvédica
Study of important formulations:
-Time of administration
SWEEDA KARMA (PROMOTION) The way Sweeda (promotion) Upna Swida heat Swida (herbal steam and Sachets) Drava Sweeda (sweating liquid) Anagneya Swee (Sweats without fire) Benefits of Sweeda
PANCHAKARMA TERAPIA (Different Panchakarma treatments / Purification)
Vamana (induced vomiting)
Virechanam (induced purgation)
vast (medicated enema)
Nasyam (nasal medication)
MEDICINES USED Oils and Products
Importance of Ayurvedic oils, products and their use
Taste and qualities of food.
Preparation of medicines guee
Preparación accepted medicated.
Application of emplastes.
Nasyam (nasal medication)( Panchakarma)
Shirodhara (Oil Treatment Head), preparation and method of application
Thackeray defeats Shiro Vasti, preparation and method of application
because Pooranam (Local treatment for ear problems) the method of application
Netra Vashti (medicated oil treatment for eyes) the method of application
Herbal steam – Pizhichil (oil bath)
The course consists of modules that include theory and practical training .It deliver printed material theory schemes to be employed by the student / a.
ACCREDITATION – CERTIFICATES
- Students will receive a certificate Ayurveda Therapist Training at the end of the course 200 hours, Entity issued by Ayurveda and Yoga registered with the government
- Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the Course – provided assistance , use and payment of the course.
- 1 theoric exam ( Theory sessions)
- 1 practical test
COURSE DIRECTOR :
Maestro Kumar .From Kerala (India). The cradle of Ayurveda and Yoga.
Native teacher Kerala. Love of Ayurveda and yoga.
One of his passions , in addition to cure and treat, It is to train and provide expertise as a professional, for others to take the path towards life they want to live.
Vaidya Ayurveda and Panchakarma Medicine by the Institute of Traditional Kerala.
Specializing in traditional medicine Marma, Marma by the Association of Kerala.
Professor of Classical Yoga Sivananda lines and Satiananda.
experience 16 years, treating and teaching to people around the world.
* Of the 4 January to 9 from January 2018 ( 1 intensive week)
With traveling plane of 3 January to 10 from January
Course activities and check in and find 10 a.m 4 from January
check out and departure 10 January at 10 am
This course ENLAZA COURSE WITH AYURVEDA MASSAGE THERAPY AND PRIOR. OF THE 28 Dec. 3 from January.
* Of the 23 al 29 of August ( 1 intensive week , day 24 there is no course Onam festival)
With traveling plane of 22 al 30 of August
Course activities and check in and find 10 a.m 23 August
check out and departure 30 August at 10 am .
This course ENLAZA COURSE WITH AYURVEDA MASSAGE THERAPY AND PRIOR !!
* since July 2018 until February 2019 It will perform consistently every month ( July, August, September,October, November, December and January . When we will publish the exact dates.
THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF OPEN NEW GROUPS INTERESTED IF. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS COURSE YOU GO WELL BUT NO DATES CONTACT BY EMAIL AND MAKE US YOUR PROPOSAL
PATTERNS AND TIMES
It is performed intensively for 6 days / 7 Daily hours
Certificate of 200 h.
(They followed usually performed during massage therapist and medical , so in total if you are interested is two weeks , two certificates certified.)
Early in the morning, receive Panchakarmas ( optional )
lunch 9:30 , Food 14:30 , Price 19:30
Course 10 a 14 and of 16 a 19 h.
Kottukal a 25 Km from Trivandrum Airport,in a green setting surrounded by palm trees and coconut trees 3 km of beautiful beaches .
The accommodations is homestays . They are family homes adapted with good conditions and amenities . Most are newly built following the old model homes typical kerala but modernized. The idea is to offer a different and unique experience in a rural setting with friendly service and staff, where you can fully contact with the population and interact with their day to day, away from the usual tourist spots where only tourists and traders. That is to say, the place is an opportunity to learn the yogic rural India authentic ayurvedic .
The food is lacto ovo vegetarian. It's a balance us focused on food and purify, by families exclusively for us, with love and using local organic products.
Since 780 € / 58000 rupees, per person in a double room or triple, for reservations made in advance 3 months before departure .
OPTIONAL : Single room supplement: 300 €/ 22.000 rp / Panchakarma 500 € /35.000 rp
If we must make a payment in local currency (Indian rupee ) It will apply the exchange rate (INR/EUR) there that day on the Internet at XE : www.xe.com
- 6 nights in a double room or triple bed and full board.
- Meeting at the airport with driver, that will go to fetch you and take you to the hotel. And transfer to Trivandrum airport to return home.
- Ayurveda Medicine course (42 h. of class)
- Registered certificate ( 200 hours , 42 face + self-study)
- International Flights Spain - Trivandrum - Spain
- India visa (since. 61 €)
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not indicated in It includes.
- Option of yoga and meditation. 10 euros per class (pay directly there if you want to perform)
- Option to receive massages and treatments loose ( 20 and massage, pay directly there if you want to perform. Upon arrival delivered an updated menu with prices if you want to perform)
- Option to do a panchakarma, purification ,It is to receive a daily half hour massage or treatments , consultation with Dr., and internal medicine, every day for 7 days. If you want to make this special course program also has to be processed before reaching , when booking process for course. The cost of a panchakarma for 7 days is 600 euros.
CENTRO LOTUS DE KERALA
For projects in India, please, ask for more information and how to enroll by email email@example.com
We spent long periods between Kerala and Spain or making withdrawals , and the phones are inactive.